Positive words for positive affirmation
Do you remember how you learned your poetry in college? By repetition. Do you know why a musical tune sticks in your head? He repeats himself. Do you know how a brand pushes you to buy? She uses repeat marketing.
And yes, repetition is at the heart of our lives! And it’s no accident, it’s because it works. So why not repeat positive affirmations to yourself every day and use the repetition to become those phrases?
Indeed, in theory, it doesn’t sound silly. Especially when you know that in reality, a depressed person is one who has repeated himself every day and, for several years, things like:
- I’m not gonna make it
- I don’t know how to do it
- Other people’s lives are better than mine
- I would never have this job
Ultimately, a depressed person is someone who repeats negative statements to themselves instead of positive ones. She devalued herself every day, week after week, month after month, year after year. We attract what we think: this is the principle of the law of attraction.
50 positive words of affirmations to repeat every day
Now that you know how the LOA Method works, I invite you to choose a few of these phrases every day and repeat them to yourself 30 times in the morning and 30 times in the evening.
I am affirmations you can try for confidence
- I have confidence in myself.
- My life is full of goals and passions.
- I know I can do it.
- I have the capacity to achieve my goals.
- I am independent, creative and persevering in everything I do.
- I like change and I easily adapt to new situations.
- Nothing is impossible and life is great
- I only attract confident and positive people
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- I am a problem solving specialist. I focus on solutions and always find the best.
Healthy positive affirmations for women
- I sleep deeply and peacefully, and wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
- I send love to every organ in my body.
- I am surrounded by people who encourage and support healthy choices.
- I am in no pain, and my body is full of energy.
- I nourish my body with healthy foods.
- I like to exercise and build my muscles.
- With each breath, I release my body from stress.
- I pay attention to what my body needs for health and vitality.
- I love myself and I am healthy.
- I drink lots of water to cleanse my body.
Calm water positive affirmation
- Every day, I am more and more relaxed.
- All the muscles in my body relax and unwind.
- I breathe in relaxation. I breathe out stress.
- I overcome stress. I live in peace.
- Everything is going well in my universe. I am calm, happy and content.
- Even when there is chaos around me, I stay calm and centered.
- I feel calmer and calmer with each breath.
- I completely relax and take the stress out of my life.
- I am free from all anxiety and feel great inner peace.
- My life is calm and peaceful.
Morning Affirmations for Positive Energy and Money
Positive affirmation for money
- I attract money into my life.
- I make a ton of money doing what I love.
- I am fortunate.
- I deserve a lot of money.
- I know how to make money.
- Every day I get richer and richer.
- I have enough money to make all my dreams come true.
- Making money is very easy for me.
- I am the creator of my successes.
- I am an excellent manager.
Morning Affirmations for Positive Energy and Happiness
- I believe in myself and in my abilities.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I am successful in everything I do.
- I decide to be happy.
- I have fun with all my efforts, even the most mundane.
- My heart is overflowing with joy.
- I have a good sense of humor and love to share laughs with others.
- I look at the world around me and I can’t help but smile and feel joy.
- I have unwavering willpower.