Here, i have over 100 positive self esteem affirmations to practice every day to transform your life
If the expression is to be believed, “you are what you think,” our life is directly influenced by our thoughts and beliefs, positive or negative. However, in order for these thoughts to come to fruition, we need to turn them into words and / or actions, conscious or not. This is why it is very important to watch our thoughts and our language, so as to choose only those which maintain our well-being and our positivism. Positive affirmations are in this sense a precious help, because they help us to purify our thoughts and to restructure our cognitive and behavioral systems, and therefore to consider all the possible ones.
Positive affirmations help us believe in our potential. When we verbally articulate our dreams and ambitions, we instantly feel a deep sense of comfort that our wishes will come true.
Science has repeatedly validated the power of positive affirmations. These are indeed a form of autosuggestion which, when practiced intentionally and on numerous occasions, strengthen the capacities of the brain in its structure and in its functioning, this is what is called “neuroplasticity”. Or “neural plasticity”.
David J. Hellerstein, professor of clinical psychiatry at Columbia University explains: “In short, we have come to understand that ‘neuroplasticity’, the reconfiguration of the structure and function of the brain, occurs throughout life. The brain can be altered by life experiences, genes, biological agents as well as behavior, and thought patterns. “
Neuroscience has proven that our thoughts can change the structure and function of our brain. (If you want to learn more about this fascinating science, read the books “The Amazing Transformative Powers of the Brain” by Norman Doidge and “Free Your Brain!” By Idriss Aberkane
By practicing positive affirmation on a regular basis, we are actually changing that part of the brain. The key to this thought reshaping is repetition so that you flood your brain with positive thinking. When you practice affirmation, choose one or two thoughts that you will focus on for several weeks. Repeat the affirmation aloud in a clear voice several times a day and before bed. To add more power to the statement, write it down as well. Either way, be sure to use the present tense in making your statements as if they were a present reality.
Here are 100 positive affirmations you can practice to “reconfigure” your brain and change your life self esteem.
Affirmations for self esteem through Happiness
- Happiness is my inalienable right.
- I accept that happiness becomes the heart of my existence.
- I feel joy and satisfaction right now.
- I wake up every morning feeling happy and excited about my life.
- I can tap my source of inner happiness whenever I want, By allowing myself to be happy,
- I inspire others to be happy too.
- I have fun with all my efforts, even the most mundane.
- I look at the world around me and I can’t help but smile and feel joy.
- I find joy and pleasure in the simplest things in life.
- I have a good sense of humor and love to share laughs with others.
- My heart is overflowing with joy.
- I fall asleep happily because I know everything is going well in my world.
Self esteem affirmations for Love and relationship
- My partner and I share a deep and powerful love for each other.
- I respect and admire my partner and see the best in him.
- I love my partner exactly the way he is and appreciate his unique qualities.
- My partner and I share emotional intimacy every day through conversation and touch.
- I have healthy boundaries with my partner.
- My partner and I have fun together and find new ways to enjoy our time together.
- My partner and I communicate openly and resolve conflicts in a peaceful and respectful manner.
- I can be completely myself and completely authentic in my romantic relationship.
- I communicate my wants and needs clearly and confidently with my partner.
- I wish my partner the best and I support him and in each of its companies.
- I expect to be successful in all of my endeavors because success is my natural state.
- I easily find solutions to challenges and obstacles and overcome them quickly.
- Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to success because I learn from them.
- Every day I am more and more successful.
- I am successful in my life now, even though I am working towards future success.
- I know exactly what I need to do to be successful.
- I see fear as fuel for my success and I take risks despite the fear.
- I feel powerful, capable, confident, energized and over the moon.
- I intend to succeed and I know that is a reality that awaits me when I finish.
- I have now reached my goal _ and I am proud of my achievement.
- Today I am successful. Tomorrow I will be successful. Every day I am successful.
Self esteem Affirmations for Trust and Confidence
- When I breathe, I inspire confidence and I breathe out shyness.
- I love meeting strangers and approaching them with enthusiasm.
- I live in the present and have confidence in the future.
- I show confidence.
- I am daring and sociable.
- I am independent, creative and persevering in everything I do.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic.
- Confidence is my second nature.
- I only attract the best opportunities and positive people to my life.
- I am a problem solving specialist.
- I focus on solutions and always find the best.
- I like change and I easily adapt to new situations.
- I am well-groomed, healthy and confident.
- My appearance matches my inner well-being.
- I develop my self-confidence.
- Nothing is impossible and life is great.
- I always see only the good in others.
- I only attract confident and positive people.
Self esteem Affirmations for Self-love
- I accept myself as I am and love myself deeply and completely.
- I am unique.
- I feel good being alive and being myself.
- I trust myself and know that my inner wisdom is my best guide.
- I am honest.
- I am totally reliable.
- I do what I say.
- I act safely.
- I fully accept myself and know that I am worthy of the best things in life.
- I choose to be proud of myself.
- I experience deep inner peace.
- I fill my mind with positive and nourishing thoughts.
- Confidence, self-esteem, and inner wisdom are growing every day.
- My immune system is very strong and can kill all kinds of bacteria, germs and viruses.
Self Esteem Affirmations for Health
- Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
- I am not in pain, and my body is filled with energy.
- I nourish my body with healthy foods.
- All the organs in my body are functioning perfectly.
- My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day.
- I like to exercise and build my muscles.
- With each breath, I release my body from stress.
- I send love to every organ in my body.
- I breathe deeply, exercise regularly, and eat only foods that are nutritious for my body.
- I pay attention to what my body needs for health and vitality.
- I sleep deeply and peacefully, and wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
- I am surrounded by people who encourage and support healthy choices.
You can use this 21 Day Plan with any goal, no matter how small or it could completely change your life. The goal is to strengthen your focus and your ability to express what you want.
Self esteem Affirmations words for Peace
- My world is a peaceful, loving and joyful place.
- I sow the seeds of peace wherever I go.
- I surround myself with peaceful people.
- My work environment is calm and peaceful.
- I breathe out peace, I breathe out chaos and disorder.
- My home is a peaceful sanctuary where I feel safe and happy.
- In everything I say and do, I choose peace.
- I free myself from past anger and hurt and fill myself with serenity and peaceful thoughts.
- Peace comes over me now and forever.
- I send peace to the world. I respond peacefully in all situations.
Mindfulness Affirmations for Self esteem
- I rely on the present moment.
- I focus on the task at hand.
- Everything is fine now.
- I am grateful for this moment and I feel joy.
- I return slowly and easily to the present moment.
- I watch my thoughts and actions without judging them.
- I am fully present in all my relationships.
- Life is happening right now.
- I accept and welcome all experiences, even if unpleasant.
- I watch my emotions without getting attached to them.
- I meditate easily without resistance or anxiety.
- I free myself from the past and fully live the present moment.
Self-esteem Affirmations for Calmness
- Tranquility comes over me with every deep breath I take.
- Every day, I am more and more relaxed.
- Being calm and relaxed energizes my whole being.
- All the muscles in my body relax and unwind.
- All of the negativity and stress evaporates from my body and mind.
- I breathe in relaxation. I breathe out stress.
- Even when there is chaos around me, I stay calm and centered.
- I overcome stress. I live in peace.
- I am free from anxiety, and a deep inner peace fills my mind and body.
- Everything is going well in my universe. I am calm, happy and content.